Cantorís professional instructors provide defensive driving training that includes such defensive driving tips and tactics as:
• Get the big picture
• Drive safely in bad weather conditions such as rain and fog
• Understand and evaluate your options instantly when a critical incident happens
• Anticipate what other drivers may do in various situations
• Learn what to watch out for from the front, back and sides
• Control your emotions for safety
• React to changing traffic signals
• Negotiate turns, lane changes, merging and curves safely
• Handle city traffic and highway traffic flawlessly
• Safely pass a slow-moving vehicle
• Keeping alert for distracted drivers
• Keep a safe following distance
• Safe parallel parking and parking in lots
• Many more!
Defensive Driver Training in Safe Cars at Cantorís Driving SchoolCantorís Driving School offers defensive driving lessons in late model, state of the art vehicles with excellent safety ratings. All cars are specially equipped with dual control brakes and secondary mirrors so that the instructor can also slow or stop the vehicle. The extra mirrors provide the instructor with full visibility too.
All Cantorís Driving School cars have the following safety features:
• High visibility white cars
• Anti-lock brake system (ABS)
• Daytime running lights
• 5 star safety rating
• Air bags
Cantor's Driving School training cars include the Madza3 and Chevy Cruze.
Cantorís Ė The Driving School That Gets Results®